Thursday, May 5, 2011

pow pow

It's a cruel world after all. Hustle hard. But I do life weights like my music. The kiss, ew!
All night long because thats how they roll. I just can't believe she would do this to me. I'm not going to lie. It's my time to shine. Show her how a real woman should be treated. Poor boyfriend. Turn her into a big raging lesbian. It's never good to see that. She'll be writing love songs for months. Plus my hand is up your skirt god damn your such a flirt. Are you doing that again? They say a lot about me, lemme tell you what I ain't. Ok Ok. He's like a big man. Heartburn? Some crazy indigestion. You have to be like dying. I don't know babe because they were in their own little world. The shit they've seen. Epic Fail. I think i'm dead can you please send someone. I don't know whats going on and time is passing really slowly. I'm sure there is potential. Looking at me, thinking about how disgusting I look. I kept looking at them out of the corner of my eye.

No comments: