Wednesday, November 18, 2009

M-Town

M-Town, also known as Melbourne.

I shall be venturing to M-Town tonight and I am very excited to do so! Catching the red eye flight which shall be interesting, not sure if I will sleep or not. Not such a good sleeper in public places or where there is any movement or noise so the plane is not somewhere where I tend to nap. But flying with Qantas, so inflight movies, bevies and food shall be coming my way!
So very excited to explore Melbourne and to see old friends; and to get away from this random perth weather.
I have saved up enough money so that I can blow it all on food, clothes, alcohol and other substances so I am basically set for the next 9 days. Also going to do my christmas shopping while in Melbs I figure its killing two birds with one stone. I know if I dont do my x-mas shopping in M-Town I will get back to Perth and struggle with our limited amount of shops and ranges of clothing (compared to M-town)

No comments: