Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update


So I havent posted a blog in a while, I have been fairly busy and faiiirlllly lazy with the whole blogging situation.


Summer is finally kicking in which is great! Trying to get a bit of a tan happening without burning myself, because I hate getting burnt.


Went to Melbourne the other week, which was amazing. So good to just go on a holiday and not have to worry about anything. I did heaps of shopping and heaps of eating. Saw some old mates which was nice and was there for Dom's birthday! Melbourne is such a different city to perth, it has a completely different vibe. To me it was very busy but still relaxed. I found it quite surprising how everything was so jam packed, all of the houses probably in like a 50km radius of the city are all really cool old townhouses. The public transport (trams) was amazing! You can literally get on a tram and it will take you where you need to go. Such a good system! I was glad to be using the trams because I wouldnt have enjoyed driving, bit much with the hook turns and having to remember to stop behind trams so you dont run the people over as they get on and off the trams :)


No comments: