Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Vibrations, Perth 2010


Armand Van Helden



Basement Jaxx



Art Vs Science


Kid Cudi

Salt 'n Peppa


Busta Rhymes


So today I am off to good vibrations, and am very much looking forward to it. An incredible line-up with a whole range of music genre's. The Killers pulled out due to personal family problems which has caused a bit of annoyance for the people who were wanting to see them. I'm looking forward to seeing Busta Rhymes, Kid Cudi, Art Vs Science, Basement Jaxx, Armand Van Helden and how could I forget Salt 'n Peppa! Talk about a blast from the past... I used to dance around in my room listening to 'shoop' and 'lets talk about sex' when I was young! So basically just there to absorb as much music and atmosphere in one day that I can. Also am going to remember to slip slop slap I dont want to be burnt again that is such a drag.

No comments: