Saturday, August 21, 2010

purple pills

I take a couple uppers
I down a couple downers
But nothing compare
To these blue and yellow purple pills
I been to mushroom mountain
Once or twice but who's countin'
But nothing compares
To these blue and yellow purple pills.

Cool, calm, just like my mum
With a couple of Valium inside her palm
It's Mr. Mischief with a trick up his sleeve
to roll up on you like Christopher Reeves
I cant describe the vibe I get
When i drive by 6 people
And 5 I hit
Ah shit
I started a mosh pit
Squashed a bitch
And stomped the foster kids
These shrooms make me hallucinate
Then sweat till I start losing weight
Till I see dumb shit start happening'
Dumber than Vanilla Ice trying to rap again
So bounce, bounce, c'mon bounce
I said c'mon bounce
Everybody in the house with half an ounce
Not weed I meant coke dumb ass sit down
We dont bullshit, better ask around
D12 throws the bombest bash in town
Bizarre, your mum is passing out
Get her ass on the couch before she crashes out.



No comments: