Sunday, November 14, 2010

Soundtrack To My Life

I got 99 problems and they all bitches.

I've got some issues that nobody can see
and all of these emotions are pourin' outta me.
I bring them to the light for you.
It's only right,
This is the soundtrack to my life,
The soundtrack to my life.

I'm super paranoid like a sixth sense,
Since my father died I ain’t been right since,
and I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe,
Split an eighth of shrooms just so I can see the universe,
I try to think about myself as a sacrifice,
Just to show the kids they ain’t the only ones up tonite,
The moon will illuminate my room and soon i’m consumed by my doom,
Once upon a time nobody gave a fuck,
It’s all said and done and my cocks been sucked
,
So now im in the cut, alcohol in the womb,
My hearts an open sword and hope it heals soon.


No comments: