Thursday, October 15, 2009

mixtape

Here are a few songs from my younger days that I still enjoy turning up on the old stereo.

  • Please - Pete Murray
  • Bartender (Feat Akon) - T-Pain
  • 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
  • Love Stoned - Justin Timberlake
  • Logan to Government Centre - Brand New
  • Okay I Believe you, But my tommy gun doesn't - Brand New.
  • Tatou - Brand New
  • Signs - Snoop Dogg
  • Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy
  • How I go - Yellowcard
  • Wait - Ying Yang Twins
  • Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
  • What goes around comes around - Justin Timberlake
  • Spitfire - The Prodigy


Small mentions...
Brand New are one of my favourite bands! They are quite hardcore emo and their lyrics are filled with depressive negative messages which isnt really my thing but this band is just fucking sexy. 'im sinking like a stone in the sea, im burning like a bridge for your body'. Yellowcard are a band that I kind of just stumbled across in my highschool years, they had already made themselves in the music industry and had been around for a while when I discovered them. I really enjoyed the music and thought it was sweet that the lead singer often did duo's with his girlfriend, their voices go so well together in the music. The prodigy was introduced to me by my dad and I have never looked back!

No comments: