Friday, January 22, 2010

pork chops

Written with a guest - Trina Moran

She wants to t'row it all out. Sorry Izzy. I wanna make it right. I'm trying. Yeah. Climb that fence. I used to always think I was fine. Go out and shit.

And now for a bit of word association

Quote - 'noddys hair...fuck me'

Song - Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit

Colour - Blonde

Number - 7

Season - SUMMMEEERRRRR 'I ain't freezing ever again'

Animal - Elephant - Gotta love the floppy ears.

Is that an airconditioning unit....that looks pretty old school.

TV Advert - Rusty gates can bite my vagina flaps.

Paper - I'd say write on it.

Environment - I think it sucks, because nobody does anything about it. Everybody complains and nobody does anything. ANDDD my recycle bin is much heavier than my regular bin on a weekly basis.

Beer - Hollandia - currently consuming - Not keen, but I lovvvee Fat Yak.

Shout out Bo.

The End

'MAKE IT HAPPEN'

No comments: