Saturday, July 2, 2011

bather shopping


So i'm off to Bali with friends in September, and I already have a decent pair of bathers, but feel it is necessary to buy a new pair of bathers (I do this often) for the special holiday.
Was recommended the Victoria's Secret website, the bathers on this site are amazing and looking through the clearance section are quite affordable. $50 for top and bottom bather set.
This is all well and good, then the shipping cost comes into play.
Not so well and good.
$30 shipping.
Making my total price $80
No deal!

Going to browse asos and am going to go all old school and actually go shopping in some real life shops in the city instead of online. Living on the edge. I'll be hoping to pick up a bargain as it is winter at the moment and the bathers should be on sale as stores would be getting rid of last seasons stock.

Fingers crossed I find a pair to satisfy my materialistic needs to buy new bathers even though I don't need them and really shouldn't be spending my money on such things.




No comments: