Saturday, July 23, 2011

bonfire

Is it on? I just had a pint of fizz. It was the best pint I've had all day. Was it good? Was your mouth all like....
Bit dub-step? No. Finger tapping. Peanut butter jelly time. How did you find that face thing? I just like how I look so content and happy with life. Its like a pash rash. Oh my god, what is that up there. Oh they know now, we both have the same rash. Didn't win. I did. That was awesome. I'm obsessed with this song. SHHH everyone is talking way too much, my ears are ringing from the sound. Gotta find some other people to hang out with I think. Tappa Tappa Tappa. I haven't put food in my bakery or restaurant for ages. Its still kicking on, with people coming in and there is no food. Now I'm to the point where I'm stuck on what to do. I've done it about seven times now. Put it into storage and then out of storage. I want to do it again but I'm too scared.

No comments: